The Digital Campaign Success Specialist works with new and existing digital clients to ensure their campaigns are successful and renewal rates are consistently high.
The position will track, manage, optimize and report on all client campaigns assigned to them.
Campaign management will include on-boarding new digital clients, explaining targeting options and helping with creative conceptualization. Ongoing campaign management will include reporting to clients on the effectiveness of their campaigns across different tactics, suggesting optimization of creative and targeting options, and upselling existing clients.
Campaign Success Managers will work with the digital advertising clients, account managers, digital operations and creative teams to launch, update and maintain campaign performance.
In this position, the selected candidate will:
- Conduct regular campaign success calls with clients in person and via web meetings
- Monitor clients’ digital campaigns across all channels including social, websites, ad networks and others and suggest updates to campaigns as needed
- Attend sales calls individually and with local account managers to explain our digital offerings and suggest ways advertising clients can best use our products and tactics to reach their customers.
- Prepare digital proposals for potential clients highlighting the benefits of their campaigns
- Manage between 80-120 client campaigns and ensuring each client has regular reviews of their campaign performance
- Suggest additional digital products that will help clients reach more potential customers
Qualified candidates should have at least 3-5 years of experience in digital sales and service.
Other qualifications include:
- Strong understanding and experience providing sales reporting, metrics, and data
- Strong focus on customer service and an understanding of the holistic customer experience
- Strong understanding of digital advertising including social, native, banner and advanced targeting techniques
Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities Required
- Strong business acumen
- Outstanding verbal and written communication and presentation skills
- Balance of self-starter and the ability to work collaboratively across teams
- Detail oriented
- Strong interpersonal skills
- Strong technology skills
- Strong Microsoft skills including excel and PowerPoint
Location/Region: Walla Walla, WA (99362)