Incredible opportunity for a Digital Marketing Analyst! Our client is seeking an exceptional entrepreneurial minded individual to play a key role using data analytics to support decision making and strategic initiatives for a start up like environment within a larger hospitality corporation! If this sounds like a match for you, APPLY NOW! We can't wait to hear from you. This is a direct hire opportunity in Rockville, MD.
Customer Acquisition Analyst Responsibilities:
- Working on cross-functional teams to identify and analyze key strategic marketing initiatives to facilitate new opportunities toward corporate objectives.
- Performing as a subject matter advisor to a specified area of responsibility and constructively challenge current methods to identify areas of improvement, support established standards and deliver improved results.
- Support monthly and quarterly assessments and forecasts of organization’s financial performance against budget, financial and operational goals.
- Drive continuous team improvement and implementation of best practices through all paid, earned, and owned channels.
- Plan, manage, and execute digital marketing campaigns across multiple channels.
- Identifies and selects user testing platforms and products and ensures program partners understand user testing tools and techniques; oversees management of platforms.
- Supports executive decision-making through facilitation and presentation of user testing insights and crafts recommendations that furthers program goals and objectives.
- Oversee entire email marketing calendar.
- Run day-to-day strategy and execution of our client's email marketing program, including crafting campaigns in Campaign Monitor creating audience segmentation's, testing assets and flows, setting up A/B experiments, and tracking results.
- Provide management and support of contract agencies including work flow for RFP, scope and statement of work, contract negotiation and ongoing facilitation of relationship and related marketing managed services.
- Support senior members of the team & work with our client's platform to implement enhancements to the website and define new functionality support for various systems.
- Support the development of the client's technology platform and analyze opportunities to expand and integrate with 3rd party systems.
Customer Acquisition Analyst Requirements:
- Bachelor's degree in Business, Marketing, Hospitality Management, or related field required.
- Minimum of two (2) years progressive work-related experience with demonstrated proficiency and understanding in one or more functions related to the position.
- Experienced in: Google Analytics, Campaign Monitor, Paid Advertising Platforms, Google Data Studio, Drupal/CMS, Agile Scrum, etc.
- Strong technical proficiency with proven experience in performance analytics.
- Previous working knowledge of Google Products Suite, MS Excel, PowerPoint, Word, and Tableau is strongly preferred.
- Strong project management skills and track record with ability to multi-task, self-directed, and interact effectively with stakeholders of various disciplines and levels.
Job ID: 315204KK
About this company
The BOSS Group is an award-winning creative staffing agency matching top-level creative, marketing and digital talent with companies nationwide.
Location/Region: Rockville, MD (20850)