We are recruiting for an exciting direct hire Marketing Manager, Digital Media position in Herndon, VA! If you fit the below qualifications, please apply for immediate consideration.
Our client offers flexible work accommodations, covers Masters degree tuition, and 100% company paid health care for individuals.
This position is responsible for display, mobile, video, native and paid social campaigns.
- Responsible for communicating goals, budgets and strategic considerations to agency partners; works closely with agency/s to ensure product meets expectations, is executed flawlessly and is delivered within budget
- Acts as a liaison between agency and internal/external partners for resources such as tracking implementation and data
- Collaborate with analytics team by providing business requirements for reporting needs
- Responsible for the analysis of campaign performance and optimization recommendations
- Utilizes industry knowledge and experience, strong business and leadership skills to make independent decisions affecting the daily operations
- Partner closely with Brand team to ensure media strategy is in alignment with messaging and delivering the target audience as defined by Brand strategy
- Partner with Brand and Marketing Operations on digital creative asset management
- Lead ad serving and campaign management set-up, tracking implementation for Display/Social campaigns
- Establish and manage relationships with key vendors (publishers, platforms, tech providers)
- Oversee workflow so as to meet or exceed deadlines and perform quality assurance of work product
- Define and execute test plans in partnership with measurement team
- 5+ years in media planning/buying role:
- An advanced understanding of digital media and how strategies and tactics drive campaign and financial performance
- Ability to understand the bigger picture and how to develop strategies and process improvements that support growth and scale
- Familiar with Doubleclick and Facebook Ads Manager
- Experience with Eloqua preferred, but not required
- Possesses analytics and measurement knowledge required to define reporting needs, interpret data and translate into actionable insights
JOB ID: 315246KK
About this company
The BOSS Group is an award-winning creative staffing agency matching top-level creative, marketing and digital talent with companies nationwide.
Location/Region: Herndon, VA (20170)