We are looking for certified and experienced Technicians to join our team.
If you are tired of where you work and want to work in a clean, safe, and motivating environment, come and see what we have to offer.
We provide an excellent working environment and highly-productive shop. Who We Are
At Danbury Automotive Group, we strive to make every customer a customer for life.
Happy employees make happy customers, and we reward individuals who are ready to work hard and stay motivated.
Every employee at Danbury Automotive Group is absolutely critical to its success and we’re always looking for smart, engaging, creative and dynamic people who want to join a team where they matter.
Because our goal is to exceed a client’s total expectation when they arrive at our dealership, we realize we must first provide that to our associates through continual training, career development and opportunities for growth.
Our promise is to keep delivering the same award winning service and value that our community has come to expect from our dealership through the years. What We Offer* Anthem Blue Cross Medical
* Ameritas Vision and Dental * 401K through NADA
* Access to Disability through Aflec * 1 Week’s Vacation after the First Year, 2 Week’s after Two Years
* 5 Paid Sick Days Per Year * 6 Paid Company Holidays Per Year
* Paid Training * Custom and Competitive Wage Plans
* Career Advancement and Growth Opportunities
* Employee Assistance Program * Employee Discounts on Parts and Services
* Employee Vehicle Purchase Programs * Work Environment OSHA Certified to Current Air Quality Standards
* Highly Productive Shop * ASE and State inspection Certification Reimbursement and All Training Expenses Paid to Further Your Career
* Continued Education, Manufacturer Hands-on and Web-based Training
Responsibilities * Perform work specified on the repair order with efficiency and in accordance with dealership
* Test-drive vehicles, and test components and systems, using diagnostic tools and special service equipment
* Diagnosing, maintaining, and repairing vehicle automotive systems including engine, transmission, electrical steering, suspension, brakes, air conditioning, etc.
* Communicate directly with the Service Advisor so that customers can be informed if any additional service is needed. Providing an estimate of time needed for additional repairs
* Executing repairs under warranty to manufacturer specifications
Qualifications* ASE certifications are ideal
* Strong automotive background * Strong teamwork skills
* Willing to submit to a drug screen and background check
* Must have clean and valid driver's license
Intrigued? We’d love to hear from you.
To apply, please submit your application and resume online.
No phone calls please.
Location/Region: Danbury, CT (06810)