Our client, a company in the HCM space, is seeking a talented HCM Implementation Project Manager to join their team in Schaumburg, IL. For this direct hire/full time position, if you have significant experience in HCM implementations, a knack for project management, and an entrepreneurial spirit, we’d love to hear from you!
HCM Implementation Project Manager Responsibilities:
HCM Implementation Project Manager Skills/Requirements:
- Deliver best-in-class customer service to clients and employees at all times, with an emphasis on being responsive, professional, and accurate. Identify, formalize, and execute best practices in onboarding, implementation and project management in order to meet client HR and payroll needs.
- Take ownership of all components of onboarding.
- Develop detailed workflow procedures for implementation and onboarding.
- Schedule and facilitate implementation meetings in order to thoroughly understand and manage the new client conversion process.
- Communicate and mutually decide on acceptable onboarding timelines and identify key client expectations and deliverables.
- Schedule and facilitate internal implementation meetings to discuss new clients, custom HR solutions, expectations, and any unique challenges that the client may present.
- Maintain regular and open communications to ensure an understanding of client needs as well as requirements in relation to setup and implementation.
- Create and communicate a timeline for implementation with ongoing updates on progress.
- Track project deliverables using appropriate tools. Estimate time frames and staff resources required to successfully implement new client starts. Develop and manage a project plan incorporating all client requirements and staff variables.
- Document client set-up requirements and provide timely follow up.
- Develop and create customized client and employee forms for the client.
- Request all necessary client conversion data and employee records.
- Direct, manage and ensure coordination of all aspects of implementation, including benefits administration, payroll, online services, training, data collection, and migration of existing HR requirements.
- Enhance and maintain effective communication with key engagement players including clients, insurance carriers and staff.
- Plan and conduct external client training. Develop administrative and instructional material for clients and employees.
- 3+ years of experience in HCM implementation
- 2+ years of project management experience
- 1+ years of experience with HRPyramid or PrismHR is ideal
- General ledger experience
- Previous experience with onboarding new clients for payroll providers, PEOs or ASOs.
- Bachelor’s degree in Accounting, Business Administration, Business Systems, Human Resources, or equivalent in education and experience required. Professional certification a plus (PHR, CPP, etc.).
Job ID: 316052HP
About this company
The BOSS Group is an award-winning creative staffing agency matching top-level creative, marketing and digital talent with companies nationwide.
Location/Region: Rolling Meadows, IL (60008)