Our client is seeking a UI/UX Designer to be responsible for gathering user requirements, designing graphic elements and building navigation components. If you have two or more years of UX design experience, we want to hear from you! This is a direct hire opportunity in Atlanta, GA.
UX Designer Responsibilities:
- Gather and evaluate user requirements in collaboration with product managers and engineers.
- Illustrate design ideas using storyboards, process flows and sitemaps.
- Design graphics user interfaces elements, like menus, tabs, and widgets.
- Build page navigation buttons and search fields.
- Develop UI mockups and prototypes that clearly illustrate how sites function and look like.
- Create original graphic designs (e.g. images, sketches, and tables.)
- Prepare and present rough drafts to internal teams and key stakeholders.
- Identify and troubleshoot UX problems (e.g. responsiveness.)
- Conduct layout adjustments based on user feedback.
UX Designer Requirements / Skills:
- 2+ years of UX design experience.
- Experience with various wireframing/prototyping tools (Sketch, Axure, XD.)
Job ID: 316245KK
About this company
The BOSS Group is an award-winning creative staffing agency matching top-level creative, marketing and digital talent with companies nationwide.
Location/Region: Atlanta, GA (30338)