Corizon Health is the pioneer provider of correctional healthcare in the United States.We are a company built on more than 40 years of innovation and expertise in the industry.
Our people, our practices, and our commitment to success are the traits that make us the ideal employer as you begin or continue to advance your correctional healthcare career!
Corizon Health is looking for a Certified Pharmacy Technician to join thier team at Jefferson City Correctional Center located in Jefferson City, MO. This is a full-time (M-F), dayshift position.
Aid and assist the pharmacist in assigned supervised duties in a responsible and ethical manner. Interacts with a variety of healthcare professionals, corrections and administrative staff to achieve the goals of the pharmacy department and fulfill contractual requirements.
- Aid and assist the pharmacist in assigned supervised duties in a responsible and ethical manner.
- Interacts with a variety of healthcare professionals, corrections and administrative staff to achieve the goals of the pharmacy department and fulfill contractual requirements.
- Maintain an organized pharmacy.
- Maintain a perpetual inventory.
- Process and rotate inventory including returns.
- Prepare all prepackage and repackage stock.
- Process medication orders from contract facilities.
- Observe all security policies and procedures.
- Compliance with employee standards of Corizon and applicable employee standards of the contract.
1. High School graduate or equivalent. Thoroughly knowledgeable of all applicable state and federal laws, rules and regulations and institutional rules and regulations.
2. Current certification/licensure in state of employment. Must receive a satisfactory background investigation report.
Not ready to apply? Connect with us for general consideration.
Corizon Health is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. In compliance with federal and state employment opportunity laws, qualified applicants are considered for all positions without regard to race, gender, national origin, religion, age, sexual orientation, disability, Vietnam era veteran, or disabled Veteran status. EOE including Disability/Protected Veterans
Location/Region: Jefferson City, MO, US