Experienced Litigation Associate
The Cweren Law Firm (CLF) is a recognized general business, litigation and real estate law firm that seeks an experienced commercial litigation associate with a minimum of five (5) years of Texas litigation experience. CLF is located in the Greenway Plaza area.
Qualifications: Licensed to practice law in Texas, strong research and persuasive writing skills and graduation from a top tier law school with superior academic performance.
Knowledge, Skills and Experience:
- Experience in legal research, discovery, mediations, client/witness interviews, and trial preparation
- Strong organizational, reasoning and research skills
- Excellent written and verbal abilities
- Attention to detail
- Courtroom experience (both motion practice and trial)
- Ability to remain composed and professional while dealing with complex, high value matters
- Commitment to professional ethics and client confidentiality
- Strong client service skills
- Flexibility to work both independently and as part of a litigation team
Academic and Professional Requirements: Candidates must have a strong academic background, good writing skills and references. Preference given to graduates of top tier law schools.
Firm Culture: CLF promotes a healthy, supportive, positive team-based working environment.
Our Clients: CLF represents Fortune 500 companies as well as high net worth individuals.
Benefits: Competitive compensation, and benefits package including 401(k), medical, dental, and vision insurance. Additional compensation paid for business generated solely by attorney. Top tier support personnel.
How to Apply: Applicants should send a resume, undergraduate and law school transcripts, and a writing sample authored solely by the applicant to firstname.lastname@example.org.
The ideal candidate enjoys meeting challenges, engaging in direct client communication, thinking creatively, working with different practice groups, and handling the varied aspects of trial work at all stages.
All applicants must be authorized to work in the United States and licensed to practice law in the State of Texas.
CLF is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
All inquiries will be kept confidential.
Location/Region: Houston, TX (77098)