Corizon Health is the pioneer provider of correctional healthcare in the United States.
We are a company built on more than 40 years of innovation and expertise in the industry.
Our people, our practices, and our commitment to success are the traits that make us the ideal employer as you begin or continue to advance your correctional healthcare career.
1. Works under the direction/supervision of independently licensed behavioral health staff and are responsible for providing clinical services in accordance with the policies and procedures of the Substance Abuse Program.
2. Provides direct clinical services to the patients of the Substance Abuse Treatment program as a primary counselor.
3. As the primary counselor, completes initial assessments, group and individual counseling, and discharge summaries for patients.
4. Conducts psycho-educational modules for program participants
1. High School diploma required. Bachelor's degree preferred.
2. Experience in providing services within a correctional setting
Location/Region: Ripley, TN