As a Licensed Funeral Director, our organization will provide you the opportunity to grow professionally and personally while providing an excellent funeral service experience to families in need of compassionate care. We encourage you to seek out the best for your career.
Consider our Licensed Funeral Director position if:
- You seek a challenging opportunity with an organization that believes it is necessary to provide an excellent workplace experience for associates in order to deliver an excellent customer service experience for its clients.
- You value an excellent work environment where high standards are articulated and tools provided to achieve those standards, while allowing you to create meaningful and personalized tributes.
- You are a Licensed Funeral Director and value having responsibility, while also having adequate support staff to meet your responsibilities.
- You value a family owned funeral home operation that has a clear path for advancement, including salary increases aligned with each stage of growth and excellent compensation and benefits.
- You have a high level of compassion and integrity; you are detail-oriented and interested in working in a progressive firm with strong values.
- You would like the opportunity to demonstrate your knowledge as a Licensed Funeral Director, would like to grow within the business, and appreciate the opportunity to take on additional responsibilities.
- You are willing to work with others in a team atmosphere, and you strive for improvement and will work for the benefit of all in the organization who share the common vision of executing our purpose-to help people say good-bye with dignity and respect.
We have more information we can share readily to those who are truly interested. We welcome newly those who want a true Professional opportunity. True Professional Funeral Service delivery requires a commitment from the organization and its team members to truly be able to help people say good-bye with dignity and respect, and to help people mourn a death in addition to celebrating a life.
Location/Region: Springfield, IL (62703)