Director of Quality
The Director of Quality will be responsible for establishing the quality systems and techniques necessary to ensure product fit, finish and functionality meets customer specifications consistently. The right candidate will create these systems and methods to be implemented through multiple manufacturing plant locations in North America.
This position will also lead the activities necessary to achieve quality certifications and re-certifications, as well as manage customer relationships from a high level and handle significant quality issues. This position will also set the direction for the approval, certification and development of our supplier base.
Requirements and Qualifications:
- Minimum of 10 years of experience in a quality or technical position that provided an opportunity to simplify technical issues and provide practical solutions in a Tier I automotive setting
- Bachelor degree in engineering or operations management preferred
- Must know APQP processes and TS16949; knowledge and experience with IATF strongly preferred
- Must have previous experience with final assembly; experience with injection molding, aluminum extrusion, roll forming and fabrication helpful; Class A surface experience desired
- Must have an understanding of QMS
- Must have previous management or supervisory experience
- Demonstrated ability to solve problems using sound judgement and have strong business acumen
More about us:
JAC Products has been a pioneer in the Tier I automotive space for over 50 years and continues to test the limits of functional exterior trim products. We use advanced engineering techniques and cutting-edge technology to design products that enhance the style and utility of vehicles. JAC Products has operation or production capabilities on four continents and continues to expand our presence in the United States and globally.
We offer medical, dental, vision, and paid time off as well as many other benefits in a collaborative culture that focuses on innovation and teamwork.
JAC Products is an equal opportunity employer and gives equal consideration for employment to qualified applicants.
Location/Region: Bridgewater, MI