Napleton Automotive Group owns and operates 55+ retail automotive dealerships in eight states.
Our group employs 3,500 people nationwide and has rental car facilities, body shops, and a large real estate portfolio as well.
Napleton ranked as 17 out of top 150 automotive groups in the U.S. for 2019 based on new car volume.
Napleton's Mid Rivers Chrysler Dodge Jeep Ram dealership is looking to fill this position which will be responsible for the billing process at the dealership.
* Ensures proper billing of all vehicles sold from calculating profits, set up receivables/liabilities and calculates sales commissions.
* Reconcile Dealer Reserve statements and product submissions.
* Process payments to floor plan institutions.
* Research and resolve any discrepancies or problems with the billing process.
* Performing incentives. * Other duties assigned.
Job Requirements: * 2 years of Automotive Billing experience required.
* High school diploma required. * Experience with ADP or Reynolds preferred but not required.
What We Offer: * Family Owned and Operated
* Growth Opportunities * Medical, Dental, and Vision Insurance
* Accrued Vacation Time * Employee vehicle purchase plans
* Discounts on products and services * 401k and additional benefits
We are an equal opportunity employer and prohibit discrimination/harassment without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws.
Location/Region: Saint Peters, MO (63376)