We are seeking a Sales Manager to join the Pohanka Family of Dealerships.
We are focused on delivering an excellent customer experience and creating long term, repeat business relationships with all our customers.
As our business continues to grow, we are on the lookout for a Sales Manager to join the Leadership team.
This role is responsible for customer retention and profitability of the sales department which includes: New and Used vehicle sales, Finance, and Internet Sales.
About Us The Pohanka Family of Dealerships is firmly entrenched in the Washington DC Metro.
Starting as a single service repair facility back in 1919, our group has grown to a family of 17 dealerships and 11 service centers throughout Northern Virginia, Maryland, and Washington DC.
Since 1919, five generations of the Pohanka family and our associates have provided our loyal customers a variety of easy ways to meet their needs.
At Pohanka, you can expect to work on a dedicated team of professionals.
Our team works with a collaborative approach and encourages success among each of our members.
We are interested in helping your career and adding to your resume.
Join our team and develop your skillset and realize your potential!
Why Work Here? * Time Magazine National Quality Dealer Award Winner
* The Sports Illustrated AIADA All-Star Dealer Award for outstanding customer service and commitment to the industry, community, and the nation
* Distinguished Service Citation from the Automotive Hall of Fame
What We Offer * 4 Week Paid Training Program
* Health & Dental * 401K with Company Contribution
* Paid Vacation * Largest Inventory in the Area – New & Used
* Excellent Earning Potential * Base Salary
* Weekly and Monthly Bonuses * State-of-the-art Facility
* Assist with coaching and mentoring sales associates
* Effectively manage all areas of used car department, including but not limited to retail, purchasing, pricing, display, merchandising, and promotion of used-vehicles.
* Ensure effective inventory mix and pricing to the market.
* Partner with Service Departments to manage the reconditioning of used vehicles and get vehicles front-line ready as quickly as possible
* Make sure cars are pictured and represented with correct options online
* Maintains sales volume, product mix, and selling price by keeping current with supply and demand, changing trends, economic indicators, and competitors
* Maintain inventory with a quick turn rate
* Assist in hiring, training and effectively leading sales associates and ensures all dealership policies are always followed.
* Analyze the business to determine shortfalls and developing action plans to improve performance
* Handle and resolve any customer issues or concerns promptly and professionally.
* Ensure high standards are held for the delivery of vehicles to customers.
* Desk both used and new car deals
Requirements * Previous experience in the automotive industry required
* 3 years of experience in the management of used car inventory required
* Ability to adapt and learn in a sales environment
* Outgoing with a friendly personality, especially while handling objections & negotiating pricing
* Have quality customer service skills
* Possess strong communication skills
* Proficient in V-Auto, Elead, and DealerTrack is a plus
* Valid Drivers License and clean driving record
Location/Region: Fredericksburg, VA (22408)