Are you looking to work in a forward-thinking sales environment that offers great earnings and growth potential with an industry leader?
As a Sales Development Representative (SDR)
at Thomson Reuters you will generate qualified leads by prospecting for business opportunities within new and existing clients. The SDR will also be responsible for cultivating and nurturing prospects to move them from unidentified leads to scored leads with an appointment to talk with an Account Executive. The SDR utilizes outbound phone calls, email, video and social media to reach decision makers within predefined targets; develops ongoing relationships with contacts by providing value to the contact in every interaction, demonstrates a high level of product competency and oral and written communication.
We provide generous employee benefits, which include paid vacation/sick time annually, comprehensive health/vision/dental plan options, retirement savings with company match, education assistance, health & wellness incentives, etc.
Thomson Reuters is also consistently recognized as a 'Top Employer to Work For' across a broad range of categories, such as Work-Life Balance, Diversity & Inclusion, Opportunities for Women, Culture, Volunteerism. More About the Role:
- Make outbound phone calls to customers and prospects to set appointments
- Create sequenced email & video campaigns to create hand raising opportunities
- Utilize social media platforms to connect and further score potential leads
- Provide a feedback loop to Marketing on effectiveness of demand generation campaigns
- Provide a feedback loop to Value Proposition on effectiveness of persona and product packaging
We'd love to hear from you if you have/are:
- Number of Appointments set
- Value of total pipeline created
- Total revenue of deals closed from appointments set
- Minimize lead to response time
- Track qualifying data in CRM to properly score leads
- Pilot new sales enablement tools
- One or more years of B2B or B2C inside sales experience
- Outbound prospecting experience, successfully generating new business
- An ability to tell a story with enthusiasm, communicate and influence others over phone, email, video
- Strong time management/organization skills
- Proficient with Microsoft Office, sales automation, CRM (customer relationship management) and/or web-based software programs
- Goal oriented, driven to succeed
- Technical aptitude for learning products, solving problems and relating to people
- Collaborative/Team player
- High School diploma or equivalent required, 4-year degree (BA, BS) preferred
Do you want to be part of a team helping re-invent the way knowledge professionals work? How about a team that works every day to create a more transparent, just and inclusive future? At Thomson Reuters, we've been doing just that for almost 160 years. Our industry-leading products and services include highly specialized information-enabled software and tools for legal, tax, accounting and compliance professionals combined with the world's most global news services - Reuters. We help these professionals do their jobs better, creating more time for them to focus on the things that matter most: advising, advocating, negotiating, governing and informing.
We are powered by the talents of 25,000 employees across more than 75 countries, where everyone has a chance to contribute and grow professionally in flexible work environments that celebrate diversity and inclusion. At a time when objectivity, accuracy, fairness and transparency are under attack, we consider it our duty to pursue them. Sound exciting? Join us and help shape the industries that move society forward. Accessibility
As a global business, we rely on diversity of culture and thought to deliver on our goals. To ensure we can do that, we seek talented, qualified employees in all our operations around the world regardless of race, color, sex/gender, including pregnancy, gender identity and expression, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, disability, age, marital status, citizen status, veteran status, or any other protected classification under applicable law. Thomson Reuters is proud to be an Equal Employment Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer providing a drug-free workplace.
We also make reasonable accommodations for qualified individuals with disabilities and for sincerely held religious beliefs in accordance with applicable law.
More information about Thomson Reuters can be found on thomsonreuters.com
Ann Arbor-Michigan-United States of America
Location/Region: Ann Arbor, MI