Job DescriptionJob Title:
Field Sales Executive Are you passionate about the chance to bring your sales experience to a world class company that is market leading for both content and technology? Does hearing that we are completely committed to organic growth and that we have extensive investments to expand our sales capability excite you? Do you have previous experience driving sales and revenue growth within a specific territory? Are you motivated by uncapped commissions? We are looking for you! What you'll do:
Thomson Reuters ONESOURCE Global Trade Management (GTM) team is seeking a motivated enterprise technology Sales Executive who is passionate about a career in sales. This is a hunter position where the selected candidate will be focused on new business development and will be responsible for representing our products and solutions to potential clients. While working in a fast-paced, entrepreneurial environment, you will be challenged with proactively searching for leads and generating sales to help continue to develop this fast-growing business unit. This is a team-oriented group that promotes innovative ways of working in a high-performing environment. We offer very rewarding career and incentives!
Thomson Reuters is a leading provider of Global Trade Management
(GTM) software and information solutions. Our GTM suite helps global companies automate regulatory compliance requirements arising from import and export trade activities, such as filing import/export declarations, counterparty screening, classifying goods, and complying with various trade incentive programs such as Foreign Trade Zones. This position will require someone to be remote with a home based office and travel throughout their territory to meet with clients. Check out our solution offerings here: https://tmsnrt.rs/2WJ6dXc About the role::
- Prospect to senior trade compliance/supply chain executives and/or CCO, COOs and/or CFO's
- Present sophisticated software solutions
- Discuss the use of products, emphasizing product features based on analyses of customer needs and on technical knowledge of product capabilities
- Schedule solution demonstrations
- Participate in sales campaigns in order to meet sales expectations
- Maintain a working knowledge of company solutions, special sales programs and marketing efforts within the sales team
- Manage the full sales cycle from cold calling prospects to closing and negotiating contracts
- Utilize Salesforce.com and other tools to develop leads
- 6+ years' experience selling ERP, GTM, SCM, CRM or other major enterprise back office or mid-tier software solutions (Amber Road, MIC, SAP, Oracle, JDA, E2Open, I2) plus any proven success with small start-up companies.
- Selling into large commercial entities with global operations, 750M in rev or >
- Our business is critical on experience competing against Oracle, SAP, Amber Road, MIC, JDA, and like companies in complex selling situations.
- Command knowledge of the enterprise software industry and the various layers of it and their value impact to the P&L.
- Must demonstrate excellent communication skills, both written and verbal
- Must be a hard worker that can hit the ground running
- Must be driven, passionate and achievement oriented.
- Record of sustained and significant quota achievement.
- Experience working in a fast paced, team-oriented, collaborative environment.
- Strong experience with email, SFDC, MS excel, word, PowerPoint, webex and other communication platforms, expense management and travel systems.
- Fluent in English
- 30 - 50% travel
- Must live in territory of coverage near major airport
- Bachelor's degree required
Do you want to be part of a team helping re-invent the way knowledge professionals work? How about a team that works every day to create a more transparent, just and inclusive future? At Thomson Reuters, we've been doing just that for almost 160 years. Our industry-leading products and services include highly specialized information-enabled software and tools for legal, tax, accounting and compliance professionals combined with the world's most global news services - Reuters. We help these professionals do their jobs better, creating more time for them to focus on the things that matter most: advising, advocating, negotiating, governing and informing.
We are powered by the talents of 25,000 employees across more than 75 countries, where everyone has a chance to contribute and grow professionally in flexible work environments that celebrate diversity and inclusion. At a time when objectivity, accuracy, fairness and transparency are under attack, we consider it our duty to pursue them. Sound exciting? Join us and help shape the industries that move society forward. Accessibility
As a global business, we rely on diversity of culture and thought to deliver on our goals. To ensure we can do that, we seek talented, qualified employees in all our operations around the world regardless of race, color, sex/gender, including pregnancy, gender identity and expression, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, disability, age, marital status, citizen status, veteran status, or any other protected classification under applicable law. Thomson Reuters is proud to be an Equal Employment Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer providing a drug-free workplace.
We also make reasonable accommodations for qualified individuals with disabilities and for sincerely held religious beliefs in accordance with applicable law.
More information about Thomson Reuters can be found on thomsonreuters.com
Boston-Massachusetts-United States of America;Hoboken-New Jersey-United States of America;New York-New York-United States of America;New York-New York-United States of America
Location/Region: Boston, MA