Medical Director/Lead Veterinarian - competitive pay, work-life balance, great culture!
Would you like to earn a competitive salary while making a difference in the lives of homeless animals? Do you have a vision to see that all animals are treated humanely regardless of their circumstances? Are you looking for a career that provides work-life balance? Come join the Humane Society of Northeast Georgia (HSNEGA) where you will find all that and more!
The Humane Society of Northeast Georgia has been saving animals since 1913. We are non-profit organization that is committed to creating a community that is recognized for responsible pet ownership and humane treatment of animals.
- We are a talented team of passionate people who want to make the world a better place for the animals in our community
- We strive to be a fun place to work where the work matters and YOU matter.
- We believe in work-life balance
- We value safety, PAWsitivity and collaboration
- Our surgery suite focuses on high quality/high volume spay/neuter services in order to reduce overpopulation
- Our Healthy Pet Clinic believes that all pets should have accessible preventative care at an affordable price
we are looking for a talented and experience Veterinary leader who is interested in the welfare of all animals and is looking to mentor and lead the medical team to do the same. Candidates must have solid medical knowledge, patient care and communication skills, work efficiently, and have a positive mindset and a great sense of humor!
HSNEGA is located in Gainesville, Ga. in Hall County, an area offering an outstanding quality of life with downtown Atlanta less than an hour away and nestled in the foothills of the Blue Ridge Mountains. Our region is a growing, economically diverse and healthy community.
Hall County is the perfect blend of excitement and relaxation. Lake Sidney Lanier wraps around the landscape, adding beauty and opportunity for a variety of water sports or, if golf is your game, beautiful courses for your enjoyment. The mountains are filled with hiking paths, arts and craft festivals, camping sites and other tourist magnets that draw people from throughout the southeastern U.S. Residents also have easy access to professional sports, entertainment and the arts, both locally and in the nearby metro Atlanta area.
Why should you apply?
- Great pay
- 4 day work week
- Great benefits
- Opportunity for student loan forgiveness with non-profit service
- Allowance for licenses, dues, conferences, etc.…
Location/Region: Gainesville, GA (30501)