Lube Technician Every employee with the Feldman Automotive Group is absolutely critical to its success.
Our rapid growth and fast-paced environment make this an awesome place to work.
We now have 8 dealerships operating all across Michigan.
Happy employees make happy customers, and we reward individuals who are ready to work hard and stay motivated.
Come join our team! Core Values1. Honesty and Integrity2. Respectful3. Fanatical attention to detail4. Team Player5. Fun & Enthusiastic Benefits* Medical, Dental, Vision Insurance
* Paid Training * Master Tech Program: Service-based rewards system the adds up to trips and additional bonuses on an annual basis
* Holiday Bonus * 401k with Company Match
* Employee Appreciation Lunches * Life Insurance and AD&D
* Critical Illness Insurance * Accident Insurance
* Short and Long Term Disability Responsibilities* Performs multi-point inspection
* Recommends services based on findings from a thorough inspection
* Inspect fluid levels * Check air pressure of tires; replace tires as needed
* Perform 4 wheel alignment on Hunter equipment
* Able to perform execute fluid flushes
* Complete pre-delivery inspection on new cars-Replace oil and air filters
Qualifications* Ability to drive manual transmission vehicles
* Prior experience as a lube technician required-Valid driver's license
* Lube Tech: 1 year We are an equal opportunity employer and prohibit discrimination/harassment without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws.
Location/Region: New Hudson, MI (48165)