What sets Walser Polar Chevrolet apart from the competition?
We are a family focused, performance motivated, values driven company.
As a local, family owned and operated company we have been shaking up the automotive stereotypes for over 65 years with 26 dealerships representing over 20 manufacturers.
We believe in an upfront, honest, and simple car buying experience - that’s where you come in.
Walser Polar Chevrolet hires exceptional people to provide an extraordinary experience for everyone who steps foot on our lot.
This isn’t another job, but a chance for you to take control of your future and your career.
Our teams develop and grow from within through training, mentorships, and self-motivation.
With the right attitude and work to back it up, Walser Automotive is a place to build your future, your way.
The automotive industry provides a fun, fast-paced environment where you can drive your career forward.
As a Sales Customer Specialist you will be part of a collaborative team assisting customers with their needs and assuring the highest satisfaction.
We operate on a set of Core Values which drive our decisions and actions daily:
Walser’s Core Values
* Do The Right Thing – Nothing is worth compromising a relationship
* Lead By Example – Be willing to help no matter how difficult the challenge
* Display Positive Energy – A good attitude is highly contagious
* Be Open Minded – The only thing that is constant is change
What You’ll Do * Welcome guests into the dealership in a prompt and friendly manner
* Navigate customers through the entire vehicle buying process from “Welcome” to “Thank you for your business!”
* Use industry leading technology to effectively track customer interactions
* Become a brand expert to highlight vehicle features and options while making product recommendations
* Educate customers on financial products and financing options available to them
* Develop and maintain relationships with customers, including following up after their visit
What You’ll Bring * Be a team player with a friendly, positive attitude
* Experience in sales or customer service preferred but not necessary.
Our training program teaches the Walser way and sets you for success regardless of your background
* Ability to learn new technology, products and services
* Excellent verbal, written and interpersonal communication skills
* Strong relationship building mentality
What You’ll Get From Us: * A salaried sales role with incentives for performance – You earn a base salary, and incentives are simple: the more you sell, the more you earn.
* Full benefits package – Employees have access to a complete family focused benefits package;* Medical, Dental, & Vision coverage
* Medical and Behavioral Health teleconferencing services (MD Live)
* 401k with Employer Match * Life Insurance
* HSA/FSA * Family and Work Life Balance Benefits –* Paid Parental Leave (Maternity, Paternity, Adoption)
* Paid Time Off & Holiday Pay * Care.com partnership providing eligible employees with back up daycare, access to a large in-home network of caregiving providers (child care, elder care, pet care, house cleaning)
* Work-life balance – What you do while you’re here is important, but so is the time you spend with family and friends in your life outside of work.
In addition to PTO & Holiday pay our sales career is built around a 40-hour work week.
We’re always closed on Sundays. * Our culture of inclusion and fairness – Our employee resource network provides diversity accountability while opening up mentoring and professional development events, through initiatives including our recently launched Women of Walser program.
* The opportunity to give back – The Walser Foundation donates 5% of our pre-tax profits back to the communities we work and live in. Last year Walser employees and their families donated more than 1000 volunteer hours to organizations like Habitat for Humanity, Polar Plunge, Feed My Starving Children, and more. We believe by working together we can create positive change in our community.
Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions of the position.
Location/Region: Saint Paul, MN (55110)