Gettel, our associates are our most valuable resource and growth is encouraged through diligence, teamwork & creativity.
We offer a variety of training for everyone from Managers to Technicians; Gettel U and the Gettel Edge Program can provide you with the tools needed to take that next step.
Above all, we have highest standard of honesty and integrity when conducting business.
We are committed to an environment where the customer is always treated with respect and dignity...
If you have an interest in automotive and a desire to develop a career in the industry, apply today!
Due to the growth in the area surrounding Gettel Toyota of Lakewood we are seeking qualified technicians who have positive attitudes, a willingness to learn and a strong desire to pursue a career in automotive technology.
We are a family owned and operated dealership that is a proud recipient of Toyota's Presidents Aware.
Our philosophy is to bring a "Truly Exceptional Service Everytime" by placing our customer first with every visit.
The benefits of choosing Gettel toyota of Lakewood, include, but are not limited to:
* Large Air-Conditioned Shop
* Competitive Pay * Tuition Reimbursement on passed ASE Certification
* Medical, Dental & Vision Insurance
* Life Insurance * Health Savings & Flex Spending Accounts
* Short & Long Term Disability * 401K Plan
* Holiday Pay * Personal & Sick Days
* Paid Vacation * Paid Training
* Growth Opportunities * Flexible Work Schedules
* Discounts on products & services * Employee vehicle purchase plans
* Saturday Lunches * Accident & Critical Care Plans
Responsibilities * Perform work specified on the repair order with efficiency and in accordance with dealership
* Test-drive vehicles, and test components and systems, using diagnostic tools and special service equipment
* Diagnosing, maintaining, and repairing vehicle automotive systems including engine, transmission, electrical steering, suspension, brakes, air conditioning, etc.
* Communicate directly with the Service Advisor so that customers can be informed if any additional service is needed. Providing an estimate of time needed for additional repairs
* Executing repairs under warranty to manufacturer specifications
* Qualifications* ASE certifications are ideal
* Strong automotive background
* Strong teamwork skills
* Willing to submit to a drug screen & background check
* Must have clean & valid driver's license
All applicants must be able to demonstrate the ability to pass pre-employment testing which includes background checks, MVR and drug test.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer, EOE-M/F/D/V.
Location/Region: Bradenton, FL (34208)