Sales Associate/Product Specialist
As a fifth-generation family business, we want Don Johnson's Cumberland Motors to be different from other companies.
Different in how we treat our guests, different in how we work together, and different in the extraordinary results we achieve.
These differences are the direct result of the outstanding individuals on our team and the unique and distinct culture they create.
They’re also the reason why we were voted 2018 Wisconsin Family Business of the Year.
If you’d like to discuss joining our family, please complete the form below and we’ll get the ball rolling.
We look forward to learning about your career goals and sharing our 100+ year history with you!
WHAT WE OFFER:
* Family-oriented flexible work schedule
* Paid holidays and personal time off
* Health, vision, and dental insurance
* Supplemental insurance coverage
* Paid training and certification classes
* Fun and rewarding family environment
* Monthly team lunches
* Verizon / AT&T Wireless plan discounts
* Opportunity to grow and advance
* Modern, state of the art facilities
* Open door and open book management
* Company-funded 401K retirement savings plan
* Discounts on vehicle purchases, parts, service, collision repair, and car washes
* Become an expert in the products and technologies we have to offer
* Welcome, assist, and create relationships with guests visiting the dealership
* Ask thorough and thoughtful questions that will help in selecting the best vehicle for individual needs and budgets
* Explain product performance, application, and benefits so guests are able to make educated and informed decisions
* Utilize our patented client relationship management (CRM) system to help maintain relationships with, and fulfill promises to, your clientele
* Work with Directors to set objectives, plan activities, and review performance
* Get better every day
* Unwavering ethics and values * Positive attitude and outgoing personality
* Career driven mindset
* Strong customer service, communication skills, computer and basic math skills
* Clean driving record & valid driver’s license
* Willing to submit to a drug screen prior to employment
Location/Region: Cumberland, WI (54829)