Are you a talented Photo Producer? You may be perfect for this position. We are searching for a Photo Producer for a temp to hire position currently located in San Bruno, CA. This position is responsible for the operation of a department and manages photo studio operations and production by coordinating studio floor resources and activities.
Photo Producer Responsibilities:
Photo Producer Requirements:
- Monitors and tracks studio production output by partnering with Item Set-Up and Imagery to forecast studio production capacity based on shot types and priorities.
- Tracks and reports on samples throughout the production lifecycle.
- Provides reports of studio production performance to cross- functional stakeholders; and identifying production process improvements and recommending them to management.
- Demonstrates up-to-date expertise and applies this to the development, execution, and improvement of action plans by providing expert advice and guidance to others in the application of information and best practices.
- Provides and supports the implementation of business solutions.
- Builds relationships and partnerships with key stakeholders.
- Identifies business needs
- Aligns and pursues work activities to achieve the mission and business priorities of the organization.
- Shares information, practices, and resources across functions, organizations, and locations to improve performance. Effectively uses existing processes and tools to achieve performance objectives.
- Develops and implements plans, practices, and processes to better achieve organizational goals.
- Presents information to small or large groups and individuals.
- Communicates effectively in person or by using telecommunications equipment.
- Creates documents, reports, etc., using a writing instrument (such as a pencil or pen) or computer.
- Moves, lifts, carries, and places merchandise and supplies weighing up to 20 pounds without assistance.
- Visually verifies information, often in small print.
- Travels domestically to and from multiple facilities or work-sites requiring consecutive overnight stays.
- Bachelor's degree in Photography, Art, or related field and 1 year experience in professional digital photography or related field OR 3 years experience in digital photography production or operations, or related field.
- 2 years experience in retail photography production.
- 2 years experience in digital marketing creative or related field.
- 1 year experience in professional digital photography
JOB ID: 314415MM
About this company
The BOSS Group is an award-winning creative staffing agency matching top-level creative, marketing and digital talent with companies nationwide.
Location/Region: South San Francisco, CA (94080)