Working at Schomp is more than just an automotive career.
Employers may claim to “promote from within,” but we mean it; most of our executive team started as lot techs, client advisors, detailers, and service advisors.
Every decision we make hinges on two pillars: being right for our employees, and being right for our customers.
If you’re ready to finally have an automotive job where you know you’re making a difference at any level, apply now.
This is an excellent way to start your career in retail automotive!
* Competitive compensation package that rewards high-performers
* Medical, Dental and Prescription coverage
* Life Insurance
* 401(k) with company match
* Employee discounts on vehicle purchases, parts and service
* Paid time-off
* Supplemental benefit plans including short-term disability, long-term disability, supplemental life insurance and All-State Insurance products
* Comprehensive employee recognition programs
* Continued training through Schomp Automotive Group and the manufacturer
* Opportunities for career advancement
* Fully equipped workout gym with free on-site personal trainer and yoga instructor!
* Greet customers as they arrive in our Service area
* Answer initial questions from the customer
* Set expectations for service appointments
* Assist customers with parking their vehicles
* Ensure vehicle flow is efficient in lot
* Be the first and last impression of the dealership
* Friendly and customer service focused
* Professional, well-groomed personal appearance.
* High school diploma or equivalent. * Valid in-state driver's license and automobile insurance.
* Clean driving record
* Applicants must be at least 18 years of age due to company’s liability insurance requirements
* Flexible schedule - can work varying shifts Monday - Saturday
Location/Region: Littleton, CO (80129)